Tijana Tamburic is a Serbian -British entrepreneur and the co-founder of London-based creative agency Female Narratives. The agency works with a collective of over 100 female and non-binary freelancers to tell real stories for brands. Their clients include Bumble, Allbirds, The North Face, Merrell, Kiehl’s and many female-founded b-corps. Her work in media and marketing has been widely recognised - most notably listed on Forbes 30 Under 30, 2019 and then being a Judge in 2020.
Above all, Tijana is a storyteller. She tells stories across different mediums and in innovative ways with the goal to support, inspire and move people to action. Tijana hosts The Vulnerability Challenge podcast, in which she is set monthly challenges by friends from around the world and explores vulnerability; her TEDx Talk ‘When My Masculine Met My Feminine’ has over 42,000 views and her opinion pieces, columns and articles are widely read. She is also a mentor to young women entering the advertising industry.
• Storyteller that champions support, collaboration, and the power of femininity
• Co-Founder of Female Narratives, all-female creative agency and collective
• Host of The Vulnerability Challenge podcast, TEDx speaker and writer.
Featured Speaking Topics:
• Advertising/ marketing / media - specifically with regards to women and targeting millennials
• The power of femininity / equality in business / gender parity
• Creativity / storytelling / where new trends meet old wisdom
Tijana was a pleasure to work with. She arrived on time to allow set up, and was friendly with colleagues and QEII Centre staff. I thought her delivery style was great – exactly as I hope – in that she took delegates through a story which was engaging and well thought through. I was pleased that she was willing and able to take questions at the end, which meant it was also an interactive session (which plenary speakers don’t always offer).
Her relaxed approach to the task was brill and I’d happily recommend her in her capacity as a keynote speaker.
CIOF - June 2023